Established in 1980 and with continually improved facilities this site attained Gold Award status at the inception of CaSSOA.
The site complies with all current safety requirements and will continue to upgrade as circumstances dictate.
The site is 4 miles from J4 of the M65 which lies to the North and 4 miles from Bolton which is due South
- CaSSOA approved storage sites are more secure.
- Security helps reduce crime
- Therefore CaSSOA approved storage sites help to reduce crime.
The aims of CaSSOA are:
To act as a nationally recognised body providing an official register of safe and secure storage sites.
- To help site owners improve their security and services, to prevent caravan crime.
- To provide a strong lobbying voice to influence the views of people who make a difference in caravanning.
- To reassure caravan owner's they can be confident that every CaSSOA site has taken reasonable measures to protect the stored caravans.
Directions to Bull Hill (Site 1) Darwen
Darwen is accessed off J4 of the M65 From Darwen, towards Bolton on the A666 to Bull Hill, then take 1st entrance on the left after Grainings Wood into Hall Moss Business Park. The site entrance is 250m up on the hill over the speed bumps.